Tuesday 24 November 2015

Keto Chili Cheese Egg Dumplings

There is just something about oven baked cheese that really ticks a box with me


After knocking myself out of ketosis due to a weekend away with my friends, I was rather peckish at lunch. I don't normally have lunch and as such I do not buy food to eat at lunch. This left me rather stuck.


I had a look in the fridge to see what jumped out at me and I grabbed the cheese, an egg, and some very lazy chili. I really do like the flavour chili gives food.


I sprinkled some cheese into the bottom of a ramekin - just enough to cover the bottom - and added some chili. I didn't add a lot of chili for this particular one as I'm thinking about making my Volcano Meatballs, and Spicy Tomato sauce for Dinner. Add chili according to taste. This small amount works great.


I cracked open the egg and dropped it on top of the cheese and chili..



..and then covered that in even more grated cheese. I felt that I wanted some spring onions to go with this but unfortunately I didn't have any. Nevermind.



I placed the ramekin into a 200C oven for 15 minutes.The cheese was just starting to brown.I probably could have left it in longer to make the cheese extra crispy, but i was pretty ravenous by this point so I couldn't wait any longer!


Really hits the spot!

Thanks for reading! I appreciate comments and feedback, and If you are a Facebook user and wish to keep updated, then hit the like button below!

No comments:

Post a Comment